Vandex Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Suggestions...

3 posters

Go down

New Suggestions... Empty New Suggestions...

Post  Garuuu Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm

I have Playing here like 1 year ago , and Iam very Sure this is very Useful:

Humans

*First Everybody at server Knows Weapons For humans are overpowered...So I think we need a different system, I mean less Ammo and less Weapons:
a) When a players have 0-20 Score They spawn with only Silenced Pistol, 20-50 Score they get Dual Colts, 50-100 Shotgun, 100-200 Deserteagle, 200-400 Sanws off.. (This is Just an example) I mean Something Like this , Humans Shoudl need to get Score to being more powerfuls...

b) Also To be allowed to Drive a Car Humans should need to have a Faction/Score Enough to Drive..(they Cna run away of zombies easy)

c) Humans Should'nt be allowed to jump constantly to gain Speed ( as you know Cj run is now Deleted)

Zombies

a) Zombies Should get +2 Score For killing Humans (This is Motivational to choose it)
b) Zombies Should Super jump at score 300 , but 1 jump each 15 Seconds ..(For donators no matter score and Cooldown time)
c) Zombies with 100 score or more should have 150 hp (because if humans get less weapons and zombies 150 hp gamemode will be unbalanced)... 500 score or more 200 Hp..
d) 200 score or more Chainsaw

Gangs
Leaders Of Gangs/Clans should be allowed to /claninvite to make Players being part , And they can have bonus things like More ammo, Special Base Spawming,...Thinks like That

Global Suggestions
* Pm Command
* /tpm (team Chat) Is same as Radio but for global team Human/zombie

Regrards ~Garuuu
Garuuu
Garuuu

Back to top Go down

New Suggestions... Empty Re: New Suggestions...

Post  BeeZy Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Nice and we Need
Code:
/A(DMINCHAT)
/Checkplayer ( for all Admins Level.)

BeeZy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandooz Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Funny how the zombie damage filter is finnally fixed in 0.3d, we'll look into it.

Edit: maybe add some random critical hit filter, double the damage and been albe to active the crit filter when score is higher than 50.

Edit2: added some things to next version ZA 3, like adminchat and checkplayer (was a hidden cmd).
Changelog (click).
Vandooz
Vandooz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down